Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Return or Replacement Policy
- To provide the best customer experience, our Return or Replacement Policy is in place. However, your product is eligible for return or replacement only if a wrong product was delivered to you and if the product you receive has some defect or damage.
- For your return to be eligible, your product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in, with tags intact. It must also be in the original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals will not be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition we reserve the right to not refund or exchange.
- Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged. To complete your return, we also require a receipt or proof of purchase. To return or replace your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us/WhatsApp at +91 78273 98193 from Monday-Friday between 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM IST within 24 hours of delivery with the following information: Order number, delivery address, reason for return. You also need to us an image of the item.
- Payment refunds will be applicable only in case incorrect products are delivered. Though, the possible resolutions could be replacement, exchange or refund.
- We refund the amount subject to availability of stock. In case a replacement is not available, we will refund the amount for the same.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded or returned. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund for items on festival/events based gifts/products or festival sale. Even the custom made handicrafts are not eligible for return or refund.
- Upon purchase of your order, you will be given up to 24 hours to cancel your order. We will provide you a full refund unconditionally if you cancel your order within 24 hours.
- No refunds will be issued for orders cancelled after 24 hours.