Delivery and Shipping Policy
- We ship through registered courier companies for orders placed within India. We accept all major debit & credit cards (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express) and provide Net Banking options across major banks through our payment gateways for shipping within India.
- Cash on Delivery(COD) is also available.
- Delivery charge vary depending on the value of the shopping cart. We charge a flat shipping fee of INR 100 for each order below or equal to INR 2999/-. Shipping within India is FREE for all orders above INR 2999.
- Products are handmade on order basis. Product will be delivered within a maximum of 7 -10 business days after placing the order. For some products, it may take a longer period.
- If you need further customization, products will be delivered within 15 -20 days as we craft it after receiving the confirmed order.
- In case, delivery pin code is not supported by major couriers we need to- ship by Speed Post which takes a 4-5 days longer.
- Orders that have been processed and shipped can be tracked using the tracking number. Once your order is shipped, we will mail/message you your tracking number along with information about the courier partner.
- For the successful delivery of your product, please provide the complete shipping address including landmark and a mobile number. This will help for the faster delivery.
- Delivered within 10-15 business days.
- For custom orders: Products will be delivered within 25 -30 days as we will craft it once we receive the order.
- We do not support any returns & exchanges for international orders. Expect delay in delivery due to Covid restrictions.
- In case of issue while placing an order, please get in touch with us at email@example.com Or WhatsApp/call us on +91 7827398193 during our working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM IST.
- Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order, and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping agent.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO MAKE SHIPPING SAFER
- Our delivery agents are well sanitized before leaving and after arriving at our courier facilities.
- Every package is well-sealed & sanitized every time after arriving and before leaving facilities.
- Our delivery agent will contact you just before arriving so ensure safer delivery.